Sunday, August 16, 2020

How to Get a boAt accessory for FREE

 How to Get a boAt accessory for FREE

Yes , you heard it right !!!  Get a boAt accessory for absolutely free*

Am sharing this post from my personal experience and how I have received free Earphones from boAt company. You may consider this as a marketing , but has come from the satisfaction of a customer and which is a good sign for a company like boAt . This company is the No.1 in fashionable consumer electronics in the country. They started the business in the year 2016 and have their presence across all eCommerce sites in India. Let me explain my case and how it was completely fruitful

                             

  •  I was on a deputation to Gurgaon last  July , in a hurry I forgot to carry my headphones. So, for time being i have purchased a boAt product from Amazon
  • I have used it for almost 9-10 months and all of a sudden one side was not working
  • I was unaware of what to do , so I've purchased another boAt product from Amazon
  • Later , after few days got to know that there is a 1 year hastle less warranty provided by the boAt  company.
  • I logged onto their website and provided the necessary details (uploaded receipt of the purchase from Amazon)
  • Returned the product to boAt and received a new product as replacement for FREE
So am quite happy with the choice that I made for the purchase from boAt 

Look at some of the Products here https://amzn.to/31Qi6dC

No comments:

Post a Comment